Great Plains Ford is a member company of the Olympic Auto Group, a Canadian company, with over 20 stores, across 4 Canadian provinces, and more than 600 team members strong.
We have an excellent opportunity for an Production Manager to join our team at Great Plains Ford.
The Production Manager directs the work flow of the body shop and ensures quality standards. They maintain customer satisfaction standards, while containing expenses.
- Manages the operating budget for the body shop
- Manage customer expectations
- Work is performed efficiently and accurately
- Ensure all tools and equipment are used safely and accurately
- Respond to safety concerns immediately
- Perform as a mentor
- Prior Body Shop Management experience
- Prior Body Shop Estimator function experience on repairs
- Personal and professional integrity
- Clean and valid driver's license
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- The ability to communicate in English fluently (written and verbal)
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Computer Skills - MS Office applications, Outlook
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- The ability to grow within an expanding and progressive dealer group
- A healthy and safe work environment
- A fun work environment with many social events